- Website address is: www.stayatstclements.co.uk
- Bookings and enquiries can be made by email, post, fax and 'phone.
- Telephone: 01522 538087
- Fax: 01522 560642
- Nearest Train Station is 1 km: plenty taxis
- Nearest Bus Stop to city centre is 250m
- Starter groceries can be purchased ahead by prior arrangement.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- There is ample car parking space on site.
- A gravel drive leads from Langworthgate through a wooden gate to parking areas at the front and side of the house.
- Car parking bays are signed.
- A 1m wide gravel path leads from the front to a level paved area at the visitor (side) entrance.
- The visitor entrance door is 86 cm wide, level, no threshold.
- Right hand keyhole 125 cm high.
- Lever handle 86 cm high.
- Assisted closer.
Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors
- A quarry tile floored corridor 1m wide and with dust mats leads to Apartment 1 and stair case to first floor.
- Carpeted staircase to first floor comprises a total of 20 steps each 19cm high and 80cm wide.
- There are two mini landings 85cm by 82cm.
- Hand rail on RHS ascending only, 6cm diameter 90cm high.
Apartment 1 main room
- Fire door entrance is 82cm wide, right hand keyhole 127cm high.
- Push handle 86cm high, assisted closer.
- 1.2m space outside door and 2.9m x 1.9m space inside.
- Twin single beds 60cm above carpeted floor with 1+m transfer space.
- Easily reached bedside light switches.
Shower-room & WC
- Bathroom door 74cm wide with 1.3m space either side.
- Shower cubicle is 76cm x 100cm with 15cm step up.
- Shower door is 66cm wide, slides to right.
- Pedestal wash basin 77cm high
- Wooden towel rail 77cm high.
- Separate door to toilet; toilet centre line is 45cm from walls.
- Pull cord light switch for shower and toilet areas.
- Doorway to kitchen/diner is 64cm wide.
- Clear floor space 1.2m x 1.2m.
- Circular table 75cm diameter with 75cm under.
- Hob and work surfaces 92cm high, 60cm deep, with cupboards under.
- Oven controls at 108cm high; microwave controls at 120 - 150cm high.
- Base of wall cupboards 171cm high. Double step perching stool provided.
- Power sockets at 135 - 140cm high. Fire blanket at 150cm high.
- Normal floor standing refrigerator and washer/dryer appliances.
Grounds and Gardens
- Visitor access to gardens
- Owners live on site in ground floor apartment.
St Clements Old Rectory
LIncoln LN2 4AD
Telephone: 01522 538087
Fax: 01522 560642
Lincolnshire Police 01522 532222
Lincolnshire Fire Brigade 01522 582222
Lincolnshire Primary Care Trust: County Hospital 01522 512512
Lindum Medical Practice 01522 569033
Local equipment hire companies:
Disability Equipment - GPSP Ltd. : 01522 688388
Local public transport numbers:
Roadcar Busses 0845 6050605
Translinc Busses 01522 503400
Handsome Cab Taxis 01522 548904
Discount Cabs Taxis 01522 567800